Soluble Salt Nano Polished Tile Porcelain Flooring 600X600mm (JS6802)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 Sqm/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JS6802
- Type: Vitrified Tiles
- Thickness: 9.5mm
- Function: Waterproof, Wear-Resistant, Non-Slip, Anti-Static, Acid-Resistant, Soundproof, Thermal Insulation, Antibacterial
- Color: Beige
- Usage: Household, Interior Tiles, Commercial
- Water Absorption: <0.1%
- OEM: Available
- Hotsale Market: South America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe
- Transport Package: Cartons with Wooden Plts
- Origin: China, Foshan
- Material: Porcelain Clay
- Size: 600*600mm
- Surface Treatment: Glossy
- Technique: Soluble Salts Tiles
- Certification: ISO9001, SNI, SGS, CIQ, Saso, BV
- Business: Manufacturer
- Quality Grade: AAA
- Client Package: Available
- Trademark: JBN
- Specification: 600x600mm, 800x800mm
- HS Code: 6907900000
1) SIZE: 600x600mm, 800x800mm
600x600mm: 4pc/ctn, 1.44sqm/ctn, 30kg/ctn, 920ctn/ctr, 1324.80sqm/ctr
800x800mm: 3pc/ctn, 1.92sqm/ctn, 48kg/ctn, 560ctn/ctr, 1075.20sqm/ctr
2) STANDARD: ISO 9001:2008, SGS, BV, CIQ, SASO, INEN, SNI, SONCAP, etc.
3) Monthly Output: 5 production lines, 300, 000 sqm monthly
4) Package: Carton with wooden pallets
7) Payment terms: T/T or irrevocable L/C at sight
8) Delivery times: Within 20 days after receipt of deposit
FAQ & INVESTMENT:
Q: When can you deliver the goods?
A: If stocks available, we can deliver goods within 7 days. If no stokcs, that would be 20-25 days after receiving deposit.
Q: How about your payment terms?
A: Our payment terms is by T/T, 30% as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C before shipment.
Q: What is your main market?
A: Our main market is Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa, European Countries.
Q: We are importing to Egypt, can you provide CIQ certificate?
A: Our company have been in tiles export for many years. We are experienced in dealing with CIQ, SASO, BV, SGS, SNI, SONCAP certificate and etc.
Welcome to send us an inquiry at any time! Thank you!
We are sure any of your inquiry will get our prompt attention & reply!
Any suggestion or complaints about our service or quality, please do feel free to contact Mr. JANE, Mobile: 0086-13431636323!
|Sequence||Test Item||Test Method||Provisions of Standard||Test Result|
|Lengh and width||EN ISO|
|The deviation, in percent, of the average size for each tiles (2 or 4 sides) from the work size: ± 0.6%||-0.03%~+0.05%|
|The deviation, in percent, of the average size for each tiles (2 or 4 sides) from the average size of the 10 test specimens (20 or 40 sides): ± 0.5%||-0.01%~+0.01%|
|The deviation, in percent, of the average size for each tiles (2 or 4 sides) from the work size: ± 0.5%||-0.77%~+0.77%|
|Water Absorption||EN ISO|
|Average: E ≤0.5%, Individual maximum 0.6%||Average: 0.10%|
Individual maximum: 0.12%
|Breaking strength||EN ISO|
|Thickness ≥7.5mm, Not less than 1300N||2394N|
|Modulus of rupture||EN ISO|
|Miinimum 35MPa, Individual minimum 32MPa||Average: 49.2MPa|
|Resistance to deep abrasion of unglazed tiles||EN ISO|
|Removed volume, in cubic millimeters, Maximum 175||95mm³|
|Thermal shock resistance||EN ISO|
|Test method available||Fully resistant|
|Frost resistance||EN ISO|
|-5°C~+5°C,100 cycle no crack||Fully frose resistant|
|DIN 51130||Manufacturer to state value and test method used||Mean overall acceptance angle: 45°|
|BS 7976-2||Manufacturer to state value and test method used||Dry 55|
|Resistance to chemicals||EN ISO|
|Resistance to concentrations of acids and alkalis||Manufacturer to state classification|